Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Learning to play with birds

I'm experimenting with Nikkor AF-S VR 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G IF-ED and what could be better than trying this telephoto zoom lens on bird photography? This lens in my hand and my hand in bird photography - both are new to me. Very clearly I realized that this is the field of photography where I need most sincere patience to capture quality.


I did not tried though that seriously, I did not went outside for my so far venture in this area. All the snaps I captured either through my window or from rooftop of my room; need to get rid of this laziness soon.








These are what I achieved so far, hope to learn more and more in coming days.

See the high resolution images of this post here in flickr.

Please feel free to comment. All comments (criticisms & appraisals) are welcome. Please do not reproduce the images for commercial purposes without prior permission.
© Arunangshu NathSarkar | V-I-B-G-Y-O-R | flickr | 500px | Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment