Friday, April 26, 2013

Weekend diaries: Khor Fakkan and Al Aqah on 08-Feb-2013

Friday - the most awaited day of the week in my working life since last 3 years. Friday is my weekly day-off so the day for relaxing, outing, cooking, sleeping, photographing, blogging and doing whatever! The Fridays of November to February are the best here, weather is cold and soothing - perfect for going out.

On one of such Fridays, I went to Khor Fakkan with my friends and colleagues. It was a beautiful sunny day, the sky was blue and the clouds were white.

On our way to Khor Fakkan
I captured the above video on our way. The day was really beautiful - one of those days when you get perfect sky colors. I kept on capturing till we reached Khor Fakkan beach.




Some dark clouds were also there but they allowed me more dynamic sky like the following:



Afternoon we reached Khor Fakkan beach, spent a good time on beach. After 2-3 hours of playing and swimming we were very much hungry!  Had lunch, ate ice-cream on the beach - ah! felt like school days... We went further north from Khor Fakkan - destination Al Aqah.


Al Dana - Way to AL Aqah
The cloud formations were so beautiful! One of such rare days when nature is very much pleased on you and decided to show you her incredible beauty! We reached Al Aqah and the sun was on his course of setting!




The beach of Aqah is not sandy, it is full of small and big rocks - but they do an incredible job to magnify the beauty of the place. I was unable to capture the sunset as it happened behind the Hajar mountains. But I was able to experience and capture one of the most beautiful blue hours I had ever seen.



 









That's all what I had on that Friday, I will always remember 08-February-2013. Hope that I successfully showed you what I experienced and you enjoyed and more - you wish to experience on your own, then welcome and good luck!

See high resolution images of this post here in flickr.

Please feel free to comment. All comments (criticisms & appraisals) are welcome. Please do not reproduce the images for commercial purposes without prior permission.
© Arunangshu NathSarkar | V-I-B-G-Y-O-R | flickr | 500px | Instagram.

2 comments: