Friday, April 26, 2013

Weekend diaries: Al Aqah on 22-Feb-2013 and 12-Apr-2013

22-February-2013

Al Aqah mesmerized me last time and I promised myself that I will visit again but this time to capture sunrise. On 22-Feb early morning (5.30am) I bid adieu to my weekend sleep, left for Al Aqah with my friend and this time my new D600 accompanied me. 

We were there on time and had the allowance for setup. Mr. Sun started to rise from the confluence of sea and horizon. 




It is difficult for me to choose only one and show here. I captured a series of snaps and posted them here in sequence. Reflection of rising sun on Hajar mountains on the opposite side was beautiful too.



Leaving the bed early was beautiful and obviously fruitful. Another good Friday!


12-April-2013

I woke-up early to see the sunrise in Al Aqah again and headed straightway with one of my colleagues. Nature is not always in your disposal to fulfill your wish! It was a heavily clouded morning - so no sunrise. But nature never let someone to return from her door empty handed! Drama of clouds! This is one of my most favourites from UAE.

On Aqah beach we came across a Filipino family, they were collecting wild oysters from the rocks. Delicious weekend lunch!


Life is easy with a caring partner

Al Aqah! see you soon. High resolution images are in flickr.

Please feel free to comment. All comments (criticisms & appraisals) are welcome. Please do not reproduce the images for commercial purposes without prior permission.
© Arunangshu NathSarkar | V-I-B-G-Y-O-R | flickr | 500px | Instagram.

3 comments: