Tuesday, March 18, 2014

From Mumbai to Delhi by Rajdhani

Mumbai - the city which helped me becoming what I'm now. After 3 long years, I have been there recently. Old friends, familiar roads and places, good communication (specifically the local train), hospitality, the best auto/taxi culture and many more - all these are there in Mumbai for my 'Welcome' sake.

I was down with health issues in this 3 days/2 nights trip. Many plans were not met. The drama became sweaty due to traffic congestion and I almost missed my train. Thank god, I was just in time and departed safely from Mumbai. Destination Delhi.

On the way to Delhi, I received a gift from the setting sun of Mumbai - a picturesque sunset and I was quick with my mobile.

Through the window of Rajdhani express
From Mumbai to Delhi
To conclude - the trip was not that disappointing.

Please feel free to comment. All comments (criticisms & appraisals) are welcome. Please do not reproduce the images for commercial purposes without prior permission.
© Arunangshu NathSarkar | V-I-B-G-Y-O-R | flickr | 500px | Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment