Monday, July 29, 2019

New Look - Another Beginning

After a very long absence on my blog, I have decided to start posting again and it is a promise – more than anybody else to myself! I hope that there are still people following me here.
You may get hiccups to access the blog with the previous address as I have a decided to give it a makeover with a new logo (thus new look) and a new address. I am migrating my blog from Lens StOp (lenstop.blogspot.com) to V-I-B-G-Y-O-R (vibgy0r.blogspot.com). 
V(iolet)-I(ndigo)-B(lue)-G(reen)-Y(ellow)-O(range)-R(ed) : the seven colours of rainbow.
The 'retired' Lens StOp logo

Temporarily I have suspended all the previous posts as the embedded hyperlinks need some attention; not to worry – they will all become live soon.
After deciding the new name of the blog, I started working on the logo – the result was not disappointing but not appeasing either. If you have seen my latest posts on flickr or 500px, then you may noticed the logo.
The first draft of V-I-B-G-Y-O-R

However, my good friend Pradnya was my saviour and provided me the fantastic new logo which I loved. Thank you very much my friend. Let me know what you think about the new logo. 

The new avatar

I also have started posting on Instagram recently, you can follow me there if you like my work. 

So, Cheers! To the new beginning and wish to get your continuous support and appreciation which will motivate me to the miles! See you there!



No comments:

Post a Comment